Wednesday 15 August 2012

Who knocks at 00:50 in the morning?

A bit of a late night rant guys, let me tell you what happened this morning, i was minding my own business saving my game (cause Darleen II has aged up) So while i was waiting i went to get myself a drink but then all of a sudden, i heard a knock at the door. At first i though someone upstairs was messing around and or my neighbour hit something against the wall, nope, someone was indeed knocking on my front door i would have to admit i was pretty scared and annoyed that someone was knocking, at first i thought it was a policeman cause he didn't stop knocking and he was knocking pretty loudly i thought he was going to wake everyone up in the house, surprisingly he didn't. This man tried to look through the window to see if anyone was in, how can i tell it was a man? well his figure sure told me it was a male, so i went and looked through the eye-hole in the door to see who it was, it was a middle aged man, he was pretty dodgy looking, he looked like he never had a shave or washed himself, not to be rude but he did look like that. For all i would of known he could of been drunk...which doesn't surprise me cause there is a pub 3 miles away from my house, but honestly this kind of stuff really does piss me off and i hope i don't encounter this stupidity again in the future but sadly..it might.

1 comment:

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...