Saturday 11 August 2012

Kinda starting to post again

Hey guys, i am slowly getting back to my old posting habits, (picture spams and written stuffs) i am feeling better, less concerned and worried and the friend in question is getting better, so i just wanted to post a post saying hi and a update on a few things, so first things first, i want to talk about Twitter you can find my page here, the past few days i have gain a few followers i know 9 isn't much but it's still people and seeing that people are interested in what i am doing is making me want to use my account a lot more, also what's awesome two local radio DJ's are following, go check out my followers if you don't believe me! I don't know why they would want to follow me, but i listen to them every morning on Capital FM! Really..why would the big cheeses would want to follow little old me? It's a mystery really, but still pretty awesome! Thanks chaps! ^-^ Anyhoo on the next subject that i want to talk about is my dA account, i have recently been drawing (from certain events that have happened) my worry got the best of me and all i could do was draw and listen to the Pet Shop Boys (which i will get to next) If you would like to see what i have created here is the folder with my work inside it Work on dA , and now for the Pet Shop Boys, i have started to gain a huge obsession with their music, just now i am listening to "It's a Sin" i love the melody and i understand the story and lyrics, i just find it such a brilliant song! If you haven't heard of them (O_O) or don't listen to them much i recommend them to you! Here is the song! ^-^



Hmm, what other news do i have? erm Oh! i have posted Omri's premades of the past (EP ones) seriously go and look at them, they are awesome! :D he has work so hard on them and i did feel bad for no adding them to the site, so i added them! ^^ I do have my PS2 project so it would of been fair ^^; you can find his awesome premades here, but they are only on the Exchange. Omri's super stylish and awesome premades of the past. I also want to add a few more things from my game, yesterday i have made a male version of my simself ^-^ his name is Rapheal! :D He has 40 Downloads and 4 Rec's, thank you guys on who have downloaded and rec'd thank you ever so much! I didn't know people liked my male-self so much ^^;  Rapheal, here are some pictures, but there are from the memory application so the quality is a bit lower than from the in game camera.

Here he is ^^


Along with my simself :P



^-^


:P-ness


:D


Gender: Male
Age: Young Adult
Fitness: Trim
Weight: Normal
Sub Type: Human

Traits: Perfectionist, Excitable, Good Sense Of Humor, Over-emotional, Frugal

If there is one thing that Raphael likes it's Toffee, Squishy Bunny and cute things. Raphael enjoys playing with premades and robots.

So to finish off i am currently in the 4-5th Generation with the Dreamers, this is Dawn Dreamer (4th Gen)


Her Frog Prince Todd ^^


their children ^^

Darren II


David 


Darius


Darleen II


Diamond


That's them currently ^-^ Daniel Dreamer has a daughter called Britta, trust the game to create a none D name >s< i know Todd isn't a D name but he isn't a Blood Dreamer so it can slip :P anyway here is Britta ^-^ she's a vampire :P


and that's it for now, i'll try to post more, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...