Monday 13 August 2012

When Friends Came To Visit

I just wanted to show off some random pictures i got when i finished building my house's simself (there are another 3 homes connected to my house so that's why it looks kinda long ^^; ) you can find my house here A House Fit For A Pengy .

So Lets cue the daytime TV music! xD

This is the type of TV you'd hear when no one is watching it xD seriously it seems that when these shows come on everyone vanishes x)



Hello and welcome back to this morning...er *ahem* Sorry that's always the next thing you hear after the theme has ended ^^; same guy, 4 days a week ^^. But anyway, Everyone was sitting in front of the TV watching Bargain Hunt, I think everyone seemed to get a bit board of some fancy chap selling old stuff from people attics.


Cor looked down and commented on the DVD player, "Pengy, i do like your DVD player! Do you happen to have March of The Penguins? I would most indeed love to watch that!"  "I would rather watch that, This Morning is a ok show but it's not going anywhere fast" replied Paco. I stood up and said, "Well guys you can finish watching this, imma gonna make some Mac & Cheese, it's almost Lunch Time and i bet your all quite famished"


*Doo be doo be doo*


"This meal is quite magnificent Miss Rachel" Grinned Omri. That was the only words that everyone said while they where eating, Cor and EM had nothing to comment though their mac and cheese was vanishing very quickly from their dishes.


Paco had a change of heart, he really did like Holly and Philip on This Morning, so he went back and watched them again, One will have to admit they are a funny duo :P


I knew that Omri loves the colour blue and i have told him that i do have a very blue room ^^ , i thought it would be nice to show him all things blue! What surprised me was, he stood up and saluted to me, still i am quite puzzled by his action.


Even Figwit was a bit confused


Later Cor and Omri went into the kitchen for something, i really have no idea why but i heard screaming and cheering...

That is one fantastic dishwasher!
*grunts* Huh! I'm as strong as the fire alarm!


I RANDOMLY HATE YOU FIRE ALARM FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!


Fire Alarm! I challenge you in armed combat! *Omri still screaming O.o *


Stupid fire alarm, thinking it's so big...* mumbles and mutters *


Ah-ha! it appears i have won the battle Mr Alarm! Your a mighty opponent!

*Omri still mumbling and muttering O.o*


The all of a sudden...

What's the deal of you being so lemony fresh?? ¬-¬


and that's all the randomness i have :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...