Sunday 26 August 2012

Big Chat Today...

I haven't said much about my Grandparents and how they are doing, today i really wanted to tell everyone what's happening. My Grandparents are starting to get ill and are now at that age in life, My Grandad has had several mini strokes and it has left him not feeling too good, my Nan she has had a few hip problems and now sits in a wheelchair. So my Parents and Uncle are having a chat today at their old house, they are going to talk about what's going to happen, what will need to be done. I just wanted to inform everyone about what's happening and what may happen in the future, my Grandparents are still with me but i am not sure for how long. I'll try and keep my Goofy sense of humour going until the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...