Saturday 18 August 2012

Random Funnies In My Game ^^

Some are funny, some are cute ^^ and some are =O! First i want to post this ^^ i thought the texture of the sky was awesome :P and i was working on the Freebers home at the time ^^


Chuckie-ness ^^


Is that a SPIDER? 


Chuckie now has a purple nose ^^


A Winking Chuckie ^^


Bella is honoured to have ice cream :P


I was just minding my own business playing the Dreamers yesterday and i saw a few familer faces pop to my Unicorn's exercise lot (when my Unicorns want to run about they tend to wander off all over the town ¬_¬ ) But anyway i watched them for a while cause everyone was sleeping, and Cor started giving Omri flowers =O


and again! =O


and again! =O

Cor:- Omri...i bring you more flowers to show you my love, will you be my squishy?
Omri- OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE BELLA'S DRESS! =D


Then she moved over to Paco =O


and again! xD

Omri- That house reminds me of a bath ^-^


But the third time around Paco had enough =d

Cor- Paco, will you be my Squishy? 
Paco- OH GAWD MORE FLOWERS? BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!


Omri pulled faces O.o


He doesn't look happy =d



Diamond's future husband :P 


That's all ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...