Tuesday 28 August 2012

Boring -.-

I am really really REALLY board with sims now, everything seems to be on repeat, everything is the same, nothing new :( couldn't be bothered with the new EP's coming, yes i want them and i want to talk and have fun with them, but i am not getting the hipe from them like everyone else is :d, i don't know if it's the fact about my grandparents are ill and it keeps humming in the back of my head or, i am just completely board, i might vanish for a while and leave most simming areas, i'll try and stick to my duties at Simstopia, but it is really quiet there, there isn't much for me to do, I'll be here and other social networks and of course Tumblr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...