Thursday 23 August 2012

Brothers' Got His GCSE Grades Today

My brother came back earlier with some impressive grades today, and some less impressive but they are not really all that important ^-^ this is what he got :P

Design & Technology-Product Design-- C
Maths--E
English--D
Religious Studies-- F
Construction--Merit (it's like a A & B =P)
Applied Science-- Merit

The Awesomeness which is his Science!

Scientific Principles-Level 2--Grade Merit
Science and the world of work-Level 2--Grade Merit
Chemistry Applications-Level 2--Grade Merit
Physical Science Applications-Level 2--Grade Merit
Biological Systems-Level 2--Grade Merit
Forensic Science Applications-Level 2--Pass

Now for his Construction =O

Structure of the construstion industry-Level 2--Grade Merit
Exploring health, safety and welfare in construction-Level 2--Grade Merit
Exploring carpentry and joinery-Level 2--Pass

I just wanted to share this with everyone! I am really proud of my little brother ^-^ (wouldn't say little..he's as tall as me O_O)

Dad made a joke about him, he should join CSI (or something similar) with his Science skills ^-^
i wouldn't be all surprised if he started doing crazy puns with this

 (▪▁▪)
(▪▁▪)>┌■-■
(┌■_■)

then playing this :P


Chris still wants to do Graphic Design, but i honestly think that he should expand on his Science Skills, But i did pretty good in my Theory in Physical Education and i didn't continue on to be a Doctor or something alone those lines (i still like to research Medical things and learn) I know what connects to what :P and what works. Hmm...i wonder how different life would be if i was training to be a Doctor...But anyway! :D Congratulations to my younger brother on his awesome grades! The future looks bright for him! ^-^

If your on Tumblr and missed my last post you can follow me here
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...