Saturday 25 August 2012

More Funnies! =D

Urgh! I love my wet house but everything seems so dirty ¬_¬


PILLOW FIGHT!!


Is that a spider?


It's gonna touch me! O_O


Hahahaha! It's touching you! >:D


Ewwwww ¬_¬ it's touching me!


Oh this is not nice O_O


Why did a chicken just explode in front of me? O-O


Oooh Stop throwing them at me x_O


Duhhhhhh


Grrrrrrrrr


Hurrrrrrr?


Freaking Chickens! O_O


Omri? =d I had a bad dream :(


Can i sleep with you? =d


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gender-Switched! =D Meet Omi & Cheekie ^-^


I know Chuckie is a male doggie, but if i made him a female doggie the only difference would be he will be peeing sitting down so he's a female kitty ^-^


Cheekie is a bit skittish, just like Chuckie


Everyones! :D


Cor's male-self, Conoror! =D Omri's female-self, Omi ^0^


This is bugging me O_O is it me or does Conoror look like Patrick Stump? =O


O.O i didn't do this on purpose, this is awesome yet...weird O.O, one of his songs...

Anyways ^-^ you have all met Rapheal! :D and this is Paco's female self Patrica! =D


and Yes Miss Cheekie :D


Omi went outside and cried about the Pose Player


Rapheal tried to cheer her up about how awesome homes are but she wasn't interested


Omi-Hey did you know that Conor's armpits smell like horsies? :P


Wait a minute...*sniff sniff* She's Right! O.O


Patrica went and made dinner :P


Omi wanted to say hello to Cheekie while dinner was being made ^^


Oh well done Pat you burnt dinner -.-


Cheekie loves to pose ^-^


My feet smell, but how can they smell with no nose? 


I DEMAND RIGHTS FOR CATNIP!


No Catnip No Hugs!


Pat, your such a hard worker! Do you think my armpits smell? :D


Smelly armpits make me laugh :P


Patrica what do you have to say for yourself? Burnt Mac & Cheese? Really?


I WIN! xP


Urg...Gotta Pee...


Oh...i hope no one saw that D:


Patrica needs to pee too, but Conor was in there taking his time...


Being Smelly :P


Play this :P



Rapheal wanted to fix the TV...


It wasn't a good idea =d


Conor was worried :(


To Be Continued! =O
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


I made a random and silly trailer it's not meant to mean anything but i had to do it after the conversation i had earlier xD i hope you like the landscape and shots! :D

2 comments:

  1. I was curious to see my male-self as well. :p What happened to her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D: i forgot to add her sorry :( I''ll sort out her male self when i start playing again! At the minute i am thinking whos who will be which supernatural, the main two i've got at the minute is Omri's a were-wolf and Cor is a fairy :P

      Delete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...