Tuesday 12 June 2012

Projects Postponed

some things are fun to share, bugs on the other hand, no. I just caught Dad's sick bug last night -.- at the minute i am getting better, but i am extremely thirsty but that's understandable =d today is my editing day for my lets play, but after last night and this morning i plan on not rushing anything, at the minute my lets play would be ready either thursday or friday. Urgh i HATE being ill >.<

sorry about this guys :d there are new premades coming on the recreation of premades site (i have already uploaded them to the exchange and mediafire, i just need more pictures and just to copy the details.

1 comment:

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...