Friday 15 June 2012

Update 15/06/12

Hi guys here is another project update, sorry that is a bit late i have had a tummy sick bug, i was weak and tired and, well sick =d. The first project update i want to share, is my first episode of my Minecraft series. I have done this last friday and i plan on making it a thursday thing. I thought adding a new flavour would be interesting. I hope you enjoy it! :D Its a new Mic so no alien sounds :P



A few hours before i got my bad tummy i created some premades that Omri and Me work on =P (i have also added the chat box from the site to here so people passing by can see new updates, some maybe random =P I hope you enjoy the new set of premades!

Recreation Of Premades- Second Chance Of Life

The Next project is the 7th Episode Of my Sims Lets Play. This is the last episode with the crappy microphone. It is another 2 parter i have had problems with editing softwares So half is edited in Movie Maker and and other is edited in Premier, (crazy-ness -.-)



Also, i don't know if anyone has noticed but i have added new sections below my banner :P i do add stuff there

and that's that =P Now a random bunny



No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...