Wednesday 6 June 2012

Update 06/06/2012

First things first what i normally post on a Wednesday is my Lets Play, they are 2 parts both 20 minutes long, i wasn't sure if i just left part 1 for this week and post part 2 next week, but they are both EP6, i would of posted the whole 40 minutes but it would take forever to upload =d and 20 minutes takes 4 hours to upload, but that's in movie maker it makes things quicker =d i have tried uploaded it from youtube's site but that took even more painfully long >.> So any hoo here is Part 1


and Part 2 (the title is the same but it's in Italian ;) )



Also i want to show you all my new headphones! ^^ my other ones kinda, well they where starting to break =d


they are headphone ear phones, i can't wait to use the mic for my lets plays and other things :P and i cant wait to start listening to things with my headphones ^^ also i have got another set of ear phones, i mainly got them cause they look stylish but they shall be backup ear phones for either my laptop or my phone, i just hope they fit my ears :s


and guess what? :D i have found Lion King 2 & 3 :D i am going to have fun watching them, and hopefully kill this moody angry bug in me >< i thought i lost my bad mood last week but something keeps nibbling at me :/


Also i found my Lion King disk the other day :D and yeah, that's my bed sheets >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...