Saturday 9 June 2012

Update 09/06/12

Just updating folks on my projects and what projects that i have in mind in the future, yesterday i have finished and uploaded my music video with Jedward.



it's not pro but it's still full of sugar and yay-ness :D as you can tell i have changed their outfits, in the live proformance they looked more like Power Rangers rather than future space men.



So next i will be making a start on the script for Name That Premade, i need to find 3 more premades, make  a riddle type thing with the spanish flea song. EM said she like to crack a joke or two, i can sort that out but i am 100% sure that they are way better than mine xD i can never tell a good joke. =d but people still laugh..i think it's the way i say it :P i am a bit dramatic :P

In other news i have had a think and i have made 3 episodes of The Penguin Plays Lets Minecraft, (i have also made more ep's for the Sims series too (i made up to ep 10 so i am safe for now :P) for my Minecraft world i have entered the seed (it's a world generator code) "Penguin" and my spawn was right near a snow biome :D and there is a army of sheep and chickens O.o but mostly sheep :P i might make a start on editing it either today or tomorrow. The only thing that is concerning me about the series is, when i attack a mob i spam my left mouse key =d if i am not talking over that i will edit it out, but if it's not too loud or anything then that's ok i guess.

My next thought is after doing a music video, i really want to make a music video in Hebrew. I would like to use different songs which are not in English you know =d i am surrounded by the English language and i think i needs a new flava. I thought about this



His name (Romanized) Nathan Goshan, he was the first Israeli artist to pop up in my recommendations :P (it wasn't this video it was another one)

I want to try and get Sony Vagas and see what i can do with that =P  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...