Thursday 15 August 2013

The Sims 4---Spoilers! (I guess?)

I was just browsing the forums today and i found pictures, them seem interesting but i still don't know what to think i don't really know if i should call them spoilers or...i don't know but anyway i am just going to plop down what i found and see what you all think to them..


All images can be found here-> Mod The Sims- Page 49
*edit*
Looks like someone deleted all the images from where i got them from but there are still on the thread linked above

So what is my opinion on all this? Well..I am kinda stuck in the middle with it all, i don't know if it's good or if it's bad, part of my feels that the series is taking a step back. Some of these sims look like they came out of TS2 they are all blocky and clay-y but then again the first pictures & videos of TS3 look nothing or lack what we have today...


Lets look at the TV advert



Now we can obviously see that there is a slight difference but in my opinion the first look on TS3 looks way better than TS4, maybe these pictures are a lie? Hopfully they are, If not then..well I'm not too bothered! I don't need to play TS4, TS3 isn't going anywhere is it? Nope and it would seem idiotic that everyone was to leave TS3 and play nothing but TS4, that wont happen- it doesnt happen.

4 comments:

  1. This is the first sims4 related stuff that i've looked at - ive tried to avoid it.

    I'm not sure I like the look of it either - It actually looks to me like they have gone backwards not forwards - those sims do look more like sims2 sims than sims3 sims!!!! and that house - it all looks so ........ plastic..

    It will be a long time before they tempt me with sims4 - it will take something to pull me away from sims 3!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am agreeing with you all the way! I mean what the hell is happening? Glad Into The Future EP is going to be a big thing for me if this is Sims 4 then i'm not moving on any time soon! I was excited now it's just.."meh"

      Delete
  2. looks a bit meh to me. sure it looks nice, and all, but its not leaps and bounds above what we have and im not really impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all can agree on that Zeri! It's just gone backwards! Why? =d

      and it appears that the image links have gone =s

      Delete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...