Monday 19 August 2013

Oh my goodness, just finished my 18th 1/2 Hour lesson!

AND I DID SO FRICKIN' WELL TODAY!! :D No more stalling the car (i haven't done that in a while so..) I am stopping and starting the car much better now! I feel so professional :D. Today i was practicing my speed control, if i fall at a certain point (i.e if the red needle almost falls below the 10) i would need to switch to a lower gear, but that's if i am slowing down- if i was to speed up the same applies but..erm lets say that i am in gear one, the revs where going up to 20, i would need to go into gear two. If you are stuck in a slow gear and pushing hard and fast on the car, the car will overheat and mess up and we don't want that.

Oh! I am getting better at setting off at traffic lights, my lesson before the one i had today i was terrified! But now...i feel confident! they no longer frighten me! >:D, Can we just have a moment and party?


Apart from giving me directions and staring a random conversation, my instructor Stephen just says...It's funny cause it's true xD


Soon...the big deal is happening..He is going to teach me how to..."maneuver"...Only pictures can discribe how i am feeling about this...


Just like when i first went around a roundabout & traffic lights...I'm a bit nervous but i don't think he'll give me anything too difficult at first, maybe we'll do one thing twice and another thing twice and that would be one lesson...good greif i don't even know how to reverse the car yet! I can go forward but not back O.o ..but all of this would be happening next week cause there is a bank holiday coming up, he told me to work on my theory...I'm just here looking at my computer screen like...


I just need some confidence in it before i go forking out another £30 on a exam. I AM NOT FAILING A SECOND TIME! I think i'll either do a little bit today or chill...cause i did good today! I did really good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...