Monday 12 August 2013

I don't get it

I have only had a bit of a bad snippy mood for two-ish days and now people are thinking that i am the spawn of satan! Yes i do get stressed over a few things but it doesn't mean you can lable me as this, i know i am not a bad person and people must understand that i can't be happy squishy all the time, it's not all that often i get angry or have mood swings i am usally a happy little Pengy who likes to laugh at silly things like ducks quacking or someone playing with a fart noise sound effect. I hope people understand what i am saying here, though recently it seems like i am speaking in a whole other language. Mood swings are a natural part of life some have it more than others and some like me get it once in a while. It is impossible to be happy all the time.

I really have no idea what i need to do, if i say anything else arugments will burst out for some strange reason so i am not risking anything else, if anyone still wants me they know where to find me, i will still keep my Twitter feed up.

Still i am continuing to play my game and still continuing with the 30 Baby Race. Yet for all i know that could of been canceled.

2 comments:

  1. Just tried to pm you at simpletons but you have disabled it. Need to speak to you - can you please come to chat

    ReplyDelete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...