Thursday 14 June 2012

I guess i'll share my own opinion on this

After reading Vivid, Paco. and Vid's post about "The Twats Nest" (that's the only swearing here, i personally don't see the need to write continuous swear words. Anyway after reading those articals i wanted to form my own option on the matter. The blog in question what the articals where talking about was The Twats Nest (O.o Ok?) Let me say my opinion on The Mares Nest right now. I hate them, they are a bunch of racist trolls. It's a trolls site. Yes i feel that way about them but that is my opinion, i couldn't give a rats backside about Mares to be honest, i would prefer not to read gossip about people on forums you know =d, Oh someone did this, what a bum nugget, lets flush the buggar down the toilet shall we?. Er...better yet leave them. I don't read them because of this and i find it insane that some people find their content somewhat interesting, but again that's how i feel, but back on the subject after browsing "The Twats Nest" my first reaction was, What? O.o I have to comment on the design of it first, It's a bit chunky, all the blog posts at the top are an eye sore, and the whole thing reminds me of a apple mac (if you know me personally or very well you would know my hatred towards Apple Macs) So my opinion on this blog and it's content, i understand your hatred towards Mares but commenting on their comments about comments and making a blog all about it is a bit low, i mean if you say they have no lives when they comment on comments then since you comment on their comments what does this say about you? I mean it's silly isn't it? kinda ironic in a way your saying they have no lives when your doing the same thing in a way. You can't say i am wrong there it's...obvious. Also you've made T-Shirts? Why? that's digging your grave even deeper D: . Also reading on, You have two female fat sims running mares, what are you trying to say? Er, i don't want to know. Apparently the blog run by " TtnFn04 " I searched them on the EA site, they are a simmer of small words, literately.

Welp, that't my 2 pence on the matter. 

5 comments:

  1. A simmer of small words. lmao
    That's the perfect way to describe the blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be rude, but how are they racist? O_0

    lol I can see dislike, but hate. It's just a blog and a lot people must be insane for them to have so many hits. xD

    As for the blog owner of the twatnest, she is just another attention whore who wants their attention actually. She hates them, but she wouldn't be asking to be feature on there if she didn't want their attention. A lot people are taking mares way too seriously tho. >_>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they made racist comments back in the early days Vid ><, they haven't done it in a while though.

      Yeah O_O that kinda baffles me, but hey, if people like that sort of stuff that's ok =d

      and yeah i agree on that, there isn't really a point in making a blog to show your hatred or dislike to a blog, i mean, why read it if you don't like it? =d that's another thing that baffles me. & people do it is the internet things from some gaming blog shouldn't be taken seriously, if you don't like it then you shouldn't read it.

      Delete
  3. I refuse to even look at that blog Rach and agree with most of what you are saying. I think they are nosey stalkers and poke fun out of people when there really is no need - they need to get a life and stop poking into other peoples blogs posts and chat comments - if they think they have a talent for writing then they should make up fictional stories about their sims not poke fun at real people who really dont need to have thier names trashed when some are beautiful people (cor being a perfect example - i dont get why they continuously pick on her!!) I refuse to even go there as it just encourages their trash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i agree with everything you say Julie, it is deficiently grown into a gossip blog, i mean look what they did to Sims Forums? they ruined it with their constant posting trash >.< and yeah about Cor too. Urgh No offence to anyone and i have said it in my post above, it is really strange and insane of people to accurately enjoy their content. I mean IT'S GOSSIP ABOUT PEOPLE! Trash talking gossip. I guess people like to read trash then :/

      Delete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...