Friday 7 September 2012

So..Supernatural Today!

and i went and ordered my copy! (ordering online for games now is the best way to go) There is hardly any stock in my town -.- I don't fancy going across the country to get a game. But anway i have just ordered my copy and i should be getting it by Monday! :P I already have a story all set and planned out ^-^ the main character is Omri, he first appears as a Man-Witch, he is creating and practising new potions but while his back is turned a sprinkle of Chuckie's (his dog) fur falls into his cauldron. Omri has no idea about this but later he tries this new potion (it supposed to grant him the gift of flight) but it doesn't...Omri starts to feel strange and funny, Chuckie toddles to him and asks "Omri? are you ok? " Then Omri vanishes into a glow of gold and becomes a Were-Wolf. He can change back any time, he learns all the ways of being a dog. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...