Monday 10 September 2012

As i wait for my game, i have a chat with Cleverbot...

User: Hello.
Cleverbot: Hi there, nice to have you on board.
User: How is your evening?
Cleverbot: My evening is pretty boring. How is your evening?
User: Boring too, I thought my game was coming today...
Cleverbot: Well, whatever you want it to be then. My name is Cleverbot.
User: Hello Cleverbot.
Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot.
User: Yes, you told me :P.
Cleverbot: No I didn't.
User: Yes you did.
Cleverbot: Pickles.
User: =o.
Cleverbot: Don't be silly.
User: I want to be.
Cleverbot: Great! Call your girl.
User: Call my girl? =O.
Cleverbot: Ok.
User: Meow.
Cleverbot: Are you a cat?
User: No, I am a duck.
Cleverbot: Daffy duck?
User: No a Quacking Duck.
Cleverbot: I have a tracing program on my computer.
User: I have Mincrosoft Word...
Cleverbot: Where have you been?
User: Playing 'Le Games'.
Cleverbot: What kind of games?
User: Erm, Cafeville..
Cleverbot: Ok.
User: MY SHIRT IS BLUE!
Cleverbot: Yes, those too.
User: ( o)< <-- Ducky.
Cleverbot: Goose!
User: No Ducky!
Cleverbot: Ok, no ducks.
User: Why? D:.
Cleverbot: You betrayed me.
User: With a duck? O.o.
Cleverbot: *Cries* I thought you loved me.
User: D: I'm sorry but I think ducks are beautiful! D:.
Cleverbot: There's someone else isn't there.
User: Yes...
Cleverbot: No...
User: His name his Sir Quackingtons.
Cleverbot: I didn't ask you.
User: I know, I had to tell you.
Cleverbot: Did you look it up in an etiquette book?
User: Wasa? What? O.o.
Cleverbot: 0.0.
User: Yeah... O.O.
Cleverbot: Mi van hééé?
User: O.o that's either Dutch or Turkish o.o I am not 100% Awesome in those languages =d.
Cleverbot: That is sad.
User: Oui Madam =d.
Cleverbot: Bon.
User: Gud.
Cleverbot: Sikker?
User: Ja døren er låst.
Cleverbot: Ok. Eh. Takk.
User: :D.
Cleverbot: What's your name?
User: Rachel.
Cleverbot: But Rachel is a girls name.
User: I am a lady xD.
Cleverbot: Can your name be Avril?
User: No =d.
Cleverbot: Try and guess what my name is.
User: Parker?
Cleverbot: What is Parker?
User: Cool guy with shades :P.
Cleverbot: 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe.
User: Is that...what? O.o.
Cleverbot: Tell me about schrödinger's cat.
User: Who? O.o.
Cleverbot: 'O.o.'?

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha I haven't talked to clever bot for a very long time. forgot how frustrating/entertaining it can be,

    ReplyDelete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...