Monday 3 September 2012

Freaking Crazy...

Guys...i wasn't feeling too awesome last night, i was extremely tired, i had a small headache on the right side of my head and i was being sick, i mean sick sick like bleh/puking not having a cold type sick =d and also my left kidney was aching quite a bit, i was wondering what the hell was wrong with me i know i was going to be tired yesterday cause i was up to 3am playing on a Minecraft server with some friends of mine, but not being ill :/ So...how my day started i woke up to the sound of the downstairs clock chiming 12PM i woke up cause i knew that it will be dinner time soon (every sunday we eat a sunday roast which honestly i am getting extremely fed up with my Dad forces us all to eat every single last piece, i don't want to eat that much!) We always eat beef, i would quite frankly prefer to eat more chicken ¬_¬ Pork is ok...really just "Ok" and Duck is fine, Turkey is like Chicken basically to me. So yeah i thought the dinner would wake me up a little bit but on which..it didn't it made me feel more sleepy, after a while i had two cups of tea to drink while i was playing on the server again, it did help me for a short while but suddenly i started to get a little headache, Now i don't know if it's either the sugar from the tea or the tiredness,(this is the point where my left kidney started to ache) i am in the middle with this, i just drank tea now and my head is fine. So the server had some downtime and i went to play some Facebook games, i did what i normally do, play, next game, play, next game, play. But then i lost the will to play and i thought "for goodness sake, i am going for a nap" So i did, i was out for 20 minutes, headache just about gone and feeling a bit more awake so i came back down to see if the server was back up. I was fine for another 2-3 hours but then i had a funny feeling in my tummy, i thought it was trapped wind so i tried patting my tummy to release the wind so i would feel better, but oh no...i ran to the toilet, i felt sick, i stood there looking down into the toilet and waited...and waited...and waited, then i gave up and my tummy calmed down, so i went back doing what i was doing but then i felt funny again, so i ran to the toilet yet again, still nothing, but by the third time i was sick -.- it was horrible, then i thought, "what the heck is wrong with me?" It really worried me, after 20 minutes i was being sick again and at this point i had nothing in me apart from water...yeah...=d that was the final time i puked. So all i did for the rest of the night was drink water and had a lie down. i went to bed around 22:30, and flipping hell, the amount of times i peed last night ¬_¬ i had to pee like every half hour D:< i felt like yelling at my bladder "Bladder! Stop Pissing about" Seriously ¬_¬ but i managed to snooze off at 1am than woke up to find it was 09:30. I sat and chilled for half an hour, then i made my way downstairs and had soup and apple juice for breakfast, i am not going to eat anything extreme today, i don't think it's wise :/ but i am going to bed at the same time again tonight, i feel a bit drowsy today so i wont be much of a conservationist. Though i am feeling a bit more better today, my kidney aches a tiny bit but not a great deal...

On to gaming, i wanted to show everyone a few pictures in Minecraft and from what i did in Sims this morning.

"Need Villiages in your villiage? why not Zoiberg?


My stylish new skin :P


A Creeper got stuck on my window D:


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!


What i built last night on the server :P my friend Jon put shoes on my piggie O.o xD and that glass tunnel thing is the man cave underwater! =D, i have a man-cave already ^^ but it's hidden by the Message Board :P


As for Sims i haven't done much of a great deal really...i mean have been board of the game...but today i downloaded the new patch and had a play, i sent a gift to Omri and Cor, but i wanted to gift them toys but i couldn't :( EA told me that you could gift anything from your game! >:( 

So we have a Blue Omri! :P (i want to make him a fairy :3 Don't ask :P ) well let me explain you always get female fairies right? i want to see some male ones, and i am sure Omri isn't fussed about it :P i'll turn him into a Man-Which after any-hoo :P


After i made Mr Omri blue this song came into my head :P

                                           

You Can't Go Wrong With A Pink Squishy!


When i thought of that i thought it would be a great name for a ice cream or a slushie :P

and a purple me with a little fluffy :P


and a age thingy...i don't know if i should use it or leave it, i mean it's the only one i have =d


Also i want to have a bit of a rant here, who on earth pays $160/£100 worth of Simpoints? Who on earth is that mad and crazy? Why would you spend that much REAL money of pixel content for your game? Why not use it for something useful for yourself? -.-' Also there are a lot of simmers acting like this...


It's all about Super-flipping-natural, EVERYONE is making a song and dance about it, why? it's only a game yes Zombies, Fairies and Man-Witches and everything sounds pretty awesome and legit but i am not singing and dancing about like most people are ¬_¬ seriously people it's like you've won £10000 or something, honestly, i would rather have £10000 myself rather than a Sim game to be quite honest. Yes i do love sims but i don't see the need to dance and scream about it, the same applies for Minecraft too, when a new patch or content comes out all i am saying is "Ooo, sounds Legit" Not "OH MY GAWD I CAN'T WAIT!!" i had the same feeling when i was a strong player. I am a gamer, and i love games, but really people do take it to the extreme...I am not being mean or anything but it's how i feel. 

Bit of a long post today, but it will make up for my absence, took me over a hour to write O_o, but now something more me :P


O_O I must draw Mine-Turtle now! :D i will draw him and upload him in a bit to my dA account

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...