Monday 24 September 2012

Supernatural Picture Spam 7! :P

First Random pop-ups :P

and you don't say...



When i first turned on my game last night i was welcomed by Cor doing this strange move...She was stuck like that O.o i don't know what the hell she was doing but i had to reset her =d




A little fluffy told me that i could make a little doggie fluffy...little did i know that sim detail needed to be higher =d mine was on medium..I don't want my laptop to blow up =d Chuckie has to stay smooth...but he has a splendid afro! :P


^^ doesn't he look like a happy fluffy? :P


Meanwhile Paco was throwing things :P


Bethy fixed her very first broken item! :D


Omri dressed up snazzy for something =o but Chuckie was very impressed with his outfit! :P



But dundundundun!! There was more lovin going on! =O EM heard EVERYTHING! O.O =o




Then footsteps came up the stairs! =o



It was Omri! O.O He isn't a happy bunny anymore =d




No longer friends =d



Chuckie was egg sitting! Or sitting on a silver ball of somesorts o.o




WAKE UP CHUCKIE! *shakes fist*



Horse Play! :P O_O seriously it's like a pony party again in my garden o.o



This is the part where i play Doctor Who music, but since there is no headphone socket we'll have to do without today =d


Come now Mr Chuckie! I need some of your flufftasic DNA for something!



A few minutes has passed and Chuckie's DNA has been prosessing...Chuckie really wants a bath right now or something he feels messy :P



Behold! :O Meet Mr Fluffie!



Chuckie is quite confused about what's happening..Does he have a son? or a Mini Him?




I have a son? O.o So that's why she wanted my DNA O.o




♪ Hello my name is Mr Fluffie!! ♪



Come on my little fluffs time for walkies ^-^ and lets take you to your new home! :D




*Knock Knock*
Cor- Who's there? =O
Me- Pengy!
Cor- Pengy Who? ^-^
Me-A duck let me in! *shakes fist*




Good Day Miss Cororon, remember me? ^-^ I would like to gift you something wonderful! a new baby clone of Mr Chuckie! :D I named him Fluffie ^-^




Oh why thank you Dr Pengy! Thank you! :D he is a bit pokey dotty though.. but who cares! It's Chuckie! :D but a baby! :D thank you! :D Omri's going to pee himself! :D




Remember! He likes anything Goopy!




I'll see you later then Mr Fluffie! I'll see you on your birthday! ^-^




Meanwhile back at the house, the after life of the party came and did...stuff ^^;




Cor won a yetti toy! :D




Some claws just want to watch the world burn!... ¬_¬



and finally! I fianlly got something! :D



EM gifts Cor some metal! But Cor thinks about...death? O.o


EM was feeling quite hungry but Cor was willing to aid the needy ^-^



Poor Chuckie was a bit hungry too and wanted something different, Paco was nice enough to throw some waffle to him :P


I just figured out how to use the plant pot thing! :D



Cor passed out for some reason O.o


Omri as always...was being a hardcore gamer :P


Bethy got crazy and started flirting and slapping again O.o


Thank you for having me at your tea party Mr Chuckie!



Cor teased Magic quite a lot O.o but he wasn't bothered :P


Hey Pengy look up! :D


Pengy not approved =d



an argument starts after Cor flirts =o


But loved each other again after talking about Arts :P


Chuckie wasn't too sure about being bathed by Paco, he kept figiting and squeeking =d


Finally got some Medas Touch! :D and i went crazy with it! >:D
Got your nose! ^-^
Yay to all things butter! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...