Sunday 16 September 2012

News 16/09/12

As you may have heard in late July i had two re-sits to attend to, well they have been completed in early August and sent off to be marked, well i got my grades back yesterday, the essay i wrote about Life On Mars you can see my post here it's called I'm Still Here...ish Well first the bad news, i failed Documentary Histories, but the Good News is the essay i wrote Life On Mars on Passed! Must be powers of the Gene Genie who got me that grade! Now i emailed the admins at Uni to ask if i can enrol, first she asked me if i could ring her about it but i never got back to her email (cause i got a out of office email) but she replied to me, this is what she said...

"Afternoon Rachel,

I would of preferred to speak to you over the telephone as it would be easier to explain verbally, but here goes:

At the Board last week, they agreed for your case only, they would do a variation to the regulations, to allow you to complete the failed level one module, alongside level two.  As the level one for documentary production won't be running in 2012, this is good news.  We are currently waiting for the paperwork to be approved, and once this has been done, you will be able to enrol next week.  Annmarie in Registry will contact you, to confirm when you can enrol.

In the meantime, you can attend the welcome talk on 18th, that isn't a problem.  There will just be a couple of days delay on the enrolment process.

I hope this is helpful.  Please do come back to me if you have any queries.

Best wishes, Rosaline"

Really i do love Rosaline! She is really awesome and i have only spoke to her on my Uni Email but she has helped me so much and in a way i can understand! (not in a dumb way just not in a complicated way) I need to collect my re-sits on Tuesday, i hope i can find the newly moved Faculty Office...Though i don't mind a delay, it's understandable but at least i know what i will be doing for another year.

I thought i should tell everyone what's happening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...