Thursday 20 September 2012

Supernatural Picture Spam 5! :D -Paco loves kissy O_O

First off random Pop-ups =o

Lol! He isn't any more xD


I have no idea what this is O_O


One of the Swete family members have grown up! :D i think it's Bradly! =o


I had no idea EM =o


and so it begins!




There was this little sprite in Cor's carpet! =o


It was a horse party the other night =o


=O He has magical powers!


♪ A Sleeping Fluffy! ♪


Oops =d my singing woke him up =d


Horse Party in my garden! =o


Bella says hello to butterflies! =D



a zombie managed to eat one of my peas =d


Cor fell in love with the mood lamp, don't touch it! *shakes fist*


Told you! =d



Gold or Toad trick =o


That's not on the road =d


Cor likes to cheat at the claw =o



though she did play without cheating though ^^ she also had a play with wack a gnome! :D






Omri has a bike =o and Paco is a sad clown =d





Omri got old so i un-old him :P Chuckie was a bit peckish but he was happy to see Omri! :D







more sad clown-ness, cheating and running for your life! =o













Magic-ness :P and style!





I got a cat! :D his name is Magic! and ever since he came craziness has started O.O









He is Cor's new neighbour! :D




Though he likes to pee in the magic littler tray! :P and Chuckie has a powerful kick! =o



Cor cheats again, Bella kisses a random woman, i throw stuff and Cor passes out =o





You know Magic i quite like sprinklers!
I don't like Cats =d


I don't like ducks but what has that got to do with anything?
Ants taste quite nice i think...


I still don't like ducks....



=O Magic is crazy!






While i am out and about drinking and being attacked by Bees, Paco has something to say to Omri =o



*Note this was random, i was telling Cor to sleep in her own bed! then i heard love music then i saw Paco kissing Omri's face off =o*

"Omri i love the way you talk about premades...."



Omri started crying after O.O


Hot Taco Time! =o










Omri turned into a were-fluff and met a lady fluff =o





EM flies with sparkles from her butt! =o


Omri looks like a hairy business man =o


ageing down again :P











then while i was placing books on the floor...


Looks like we have a new Don Lothario here 


2 comments:

  1. Especially after what's happened to me today, I wish I was as lucky in the sims 3 as irl -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you are having real fun there with SN :) I love the expressions everyone pulled after the chilli !! Omri and Paco 0.o I like your sims new look :)

    ReplyDelete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...