Wednesday 26 September 2012

Just a Update about...stuffs...

I just want to tell everyone that i will be setting up a new blog for my work and thoughts about projects (i haven't made it yet i am just brainstorming names, i am not sure what  to call it..) Would be cool to have my course name and a play on word from my name or something, i will post a link in this post when i have made the blog and posted my first post. My tutor today told me and my group that it would be a good idea to start one up now, we wouldn't be graded on it, it's just something to look back on in the future and i do like this idea, though i still want to say that this blog here will still be my main posting place where i talk about this and that. So yeah ^^ I'll try and make it look nice but it's not going to be all glitz and glamour so don't expect to see rainbows. Oh...had an interesting train ride this morning, i caught my eye on a attractive blonde ^^; he wore a suit jacket, he looked like he knew a few things about time and space, at first i thought he had a bit of a accent on him, thought he was from northern europe! I don't think he is..i don't know, but anyway, i thought he caught me looking at him so he stared me dead in the face...i panicked like never before and casually looked out the window...So yeah ^^; ... Fun

**Edit Finished Work Blog**

Sweet Documentaries

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...