Friday 24 February 2012

So 12 Year olds date now? what the heck?

earlier was was linked to a thread on the EA forum, this girl wanted to know about which guy should she go out with, it's just silly-ness, judging by her posts she would change the way she is just to impress a guy :/ Urgh girl you need some growing up to do, men are not everything. I have taken a few screen shots of the conversation.


Geh..wha? why would you go on a site like this just to get advice on relationships? the EA forum is about as safe as cage full of hungry lions (saying that, the Lions haven't eating well over a month :/ ) People comment on her thread and get confused, you would.


So she says...


Oh Issy that was just awesome xD i cracked up


Wow, don't bother commenting :| yes i must admit this gal is being annoying but really?


and so the "mods" take charge, no, no Gurus they don't exist =d


but this lil girl doesn't understand what the big kids are saying, your not really getting down to anything just by writing a few little words, holy mother of God :/ Also Cookie has a point there, seriously? no man should change you, or you should not change for a man, it's just not right


and oh my days look who it isn't, it's the wanna be moderator, Madam douchbag, how is she still on this forum? MinDtriKz seriously go outside and get some sunshine, harsh i know but i really do find you annoying and rude, its not hard! try and be nice it would do you some good >.>


another comment that just killed me xD Haha! oh that is some good advice there lol


¿QuĂ©?


Grandmother knows best!


and seriously? O_O mature? doesn't look very mature to me young lady!


Here comes MinDtrkz again...seriously no one if falling for your Mind Tricks madam


and just to finish off the convo, some wise words from Brun *salutes*


i took a look at her page, damn it's pretty trippy :s someone loves the UK a bit too much


O.o Oy Vay

4 comments:

  1. Oh please! I had my first girlfriend in Kindergarten XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got you beat Paco....my first "bf" was with the little boy across the street from my grandparents. :P We weren't even in preschool yet! I still talk to him too! LoL

    My grandmother liked to record herself and she would let us record ourselves, and on one tape you can hear him and I saying we are each others bf/gf, and him saying "I love Andrea! I'm going to marry Andrea someday!" LMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD that is pretty cute lol! i bet the pair of you looked so adorable :3

      Delete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...