Saturday 25 February 2012

Birthday Party!! and 600 hits already? damn..

So...wheew! i have been back a few hours, i had an awesome party with my old college friends, this day was well needed honestly, i haven't really died laughing in weeks i almost forgot what it felt like dying with laughter, Oh my good god today seriously, lol all i can say is that i had to pee twice from laughing to hard and eat a lot more, and now i am just really tired from laughing, i missed that. It's really sad that some Uni folk are serious, well saying that we are all very different people so i can't really say much. But anyway i had an awesome birthday party! this was the ice cream i had :D


IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! and that was just one scope lol i am curious what 2 scopes would look like lol! i know that i wouldn't be able to eat it all that's for sure, i got chocolates from my dear friends and cute cards :D



already helped myself to those truffles, but they made my quite thirsty =d but they are sooooo GOOD!! :P and yes that's my fridge lol! i thought it would be a better place to keep my chocolate, i don't like warm chocolate (stupid woman it's not hot here >.<) i mean i like very cool chocolate. To describe how i felt how today went play the Benny Hill Theme music xD awesome and so much bloody fun! xD i can't wait to have another meet up with the guys lol!


and i have noticed i have gained 600 hits on my counter thingy, what the hell? people read what i have to say? lol, why thank you Audience! But i feel 1000 should be more of an awesome goal, 600 is nothing compared to the big simmers out there! But i am really surprised i mean i just brought back my blog at the start of the month, and i only made a banner for my siginture, and also i think most of the traffic is coming from the big simmers who added me to their blog roll :P the most traffic i am getting from is from Vid, Paco and Simpletons.

TIME FOR HAPPY SONG!!!!! XD


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. why thankies :3 it's the big day on Monday though :P this was just a pre birthday party (cause myself and everyone is busy on monday D: )

      Delete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...