Monday 13 February 2012

The Janice Family

my goodness it is really hard to come up with names for Sims, well for me it is. I roughly spend around 10 minutes thinking what to call one sim, well the first name that came to mind was Janice (one of my tutor's name :P) So i made a guy called Clark Janice and a lady called Tara Janice, they got funky and Tara got Pregnant with Toby, and so i also really wanted a Cat too, so i adopted a little black Kitten. I named him Squishy ^-^ he grew up  into a lovely fluffy adult, also there is another little baby, it was a girl and i named her Luna (after the moon, not the strange world that will be coming soon)

So on to the pictures :P

Squishy ^-^


Baby Toby


everyone loves laughing babies :D


Toby as a Toddler, isn't he a cute little nugget? >w<


Squishy thinks Toby needs a nappy change :P


he is such a happy baby xD


Baby Luna, i cant wait to see her as a toddler! O.O :3


Ah yes you can see big Squishy in the corner there, isn't he a darling? :3


:3 wish i had a kitty like that, & Debbie too, god i love that cat :D


I musts protects teh babheh! So i can haz cheezeburger nomnomnomnom


Aww i love this family :D but i am also glad that Squishy still has a few days left on the Simstopian planet (see what i did there? ;) if he has a red ghost i am going to be so depressed D: i loved that cat to death D: before he is a elder i should find him a lady friend so he can have a baby, i shall name it Squashy ^-^

i have a long day ahead of me tomorrow a four hour lesson in the morning and a two hour lesson in the afternoon, time normally flies and Monday is really the only long day, when the Day is over the week is pretty much over, Tuesday i have a two hour lesson, Wednesday only one hour lecture and thursday an hour media and rep seminar, Friday is my day off, but i am expected to work on my essay during those times, i have already gathered research for my Media and Rep essay, if i am not too tired tomorrow i shall find some research for my Documentary essay, Media and Rep essay is 2000 words and the Doc essay is 1500 both of them are due for the 30th March, plenty of time from what time table i have. Wish me luck on them i guess =d    

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...