Friday 17 February 2012

Dearest MinDtriKz

The reason why i am writing to you today is that i have noticed your disgusting behaviour on The Sims 3 forum (Electronic Arts). I just really want to say on my behalf that the forum doesn't want another troll nor a so called moderator, excuse me Miss MinDtriKz you are no where near qualified to be a moderator. If you really want to be a Mod i suggest you should clean up your act and stop being so self centred, have you ever thought that the people your annoy are trying to help other members? Now before you ask madam i am on no one's side, its just that your attitude that makes me sick and in all honesty if i was your mother i would turn off your computer and unplug it, or better yet cut the wires so they don't work any more it does sound pretty strict doesn't it? Yes it does but i do believe this would make your learn and maybe at your age, i am guessing a young teenager or something? it would take you a while to get a new computer and once again with your attitude i don't think people would give you a job, you my dear would just sit there giving them the middle finger and yelling about you rights. Now i could be wrong about your age all together if your a lot older than you are then, i am deeply disgusted with you.

Hugely Disgusted

Rachel (Purple_Penguin00)

4 comments:

  1. Not many people rub me the wrong way but this one just irks the Liams outa me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i seriously feel like getting into a cat fight with her >.<

      Delete
  2. What a bitch of a whore this chick is. I decided to Google the heifer to see what I'd get. Funny most stuff you find about her has the word "bitch" attached to it somewhere. I absolutely can't stand the troll. She really needs to get a frick'in mirror and take a long hard look. There's not many people I don't like or get along with, but this bitch just takes the cake. And that's saying something coming from me. *eyeroll*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell me about it >.> i just wonder what trouble she has caused since i have been away doing work, she honestly needs a good slap or something i can tell you >.>

      Delete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...