Wednesday 29 February 2012

ELEVATOR MUSIC!

first off i would like to show everyone my new squishtasic phone! :D


lol its upside down xD i am a nugget! i have been ask to show off what i have on it (apps and all that) if people want me to i can do a quick video cause it would take up less space than loads of pictures of tiny things lol

Also! the wonderful and Squishrtasic Shay gifted me :D it's that Uber toilet, O_O it's awesome! i like the fact that it plays TS1 music :P i really wanted the theme :( oh well, i love it =D








my birdies died D:




such a grim day D: lil Debbie went Crazy :s i did laugh though! lol




and Omri ate the last bit of  the toffee cake >.< lol




Sims sure do pull funny faces :'D to finish off my post....

ELEVATOR MUSIC!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...