Thursday 1 March 2012

Guess who just followed me on Twitter?

i just gained a follower randomly on twitter today, and this reminded me that this would be a good way to post updates about my blog ect, look who's following me, not that i am excited its not the real deal ;) (that's what their tag line kinda says) pardon my epic censorship when i see a lock on a followers account that's telling me that they want to be private. I respect that! just wish i could draw lines better.


if you can't see that here is a better picture


  guess it's a start i guess lol! So i would like to put forward my Facebook and Twitter pages, if anyone is interested you can follow me or like me

Fac'e'Book

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachels-Media/262412687135256

Twit-ter

https://twitter.com/#!/Rachel270292

i have still got to do a bit of editing to do with these pages but if you want to go ahead, then be my guest!

Take care Squishies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...