Friday 30 March 2012

I'M FREE!

at last! just an hour and a few ago i finished my Critical Essay! 2000 words on World Music, i really pushed myself these last two days just to get it finished, and now i can enjoy my month off! well three weeks but you can call it a month =P Also i want to thank Jake for gifting me Luna Lakes, thank you ever so much! i honestly wonder where people get the money to spend on these little things, they cost so freaking much! But anyway i just want to say...


So i shall be sending my simself to Luna Lakes and see what happens :P would be pretty awesome to live in a mushroom though, but it's made by EA you can't do such a thing ;)

Oh also i wanted to post this, lol? what the hell? xD


erm? funny advice? hmm what i can suggest is dressing up with a top hat and cane, sing "Hello my baby" and do the can can, watch this how to video by Michigan J. Frog


Hope it helps ;) 

1 comment:

  1. I hate critical essays... Good for you Rach! Enjoy your time off :)

    ReplyDelete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...