Friday 9 March 2012

I'm Still Alive!! But I need some honest opinions

i just wanted to post something cause it's been almost a week since i have updated, just wanted to say sorry about that, i haven't really felt talkactive and i have been a bit busy with my studies, i hope you can let me off on that! :D and i have been working on some premades! i have an idea in the back of my mind, i thought about making a reality show with the premades, that's all i am saying at the minute, its the only thing i have at the minute :P

So now guys i want your honest opinion on something, here i have created three videos, i am documenting a park in Lincoln, and i am trying to find music that fits. So yeah either leave a comment or post in the chat telling me which one is best, it is a good idea to get some audience feedback.



i am not being serious with this one, but if you think it works then that all groovy! :P


many thakies! :P

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie. I actually like the music in the second one. It's very serene. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D thankies Sharon! i must admit i do like the 2ndn one, its simmy but not too simmy, i love TS1 music but i tried to get some that doesn't shout out sims like the buy mode does =P

      Delete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...