Wednesday 15 February 2012

Another Day in the life of the Janice Family, Episode 2

We join our hero as he...wait, what the? Squishy! wake up! WAKE UP! gah! no use when that cat is sleeping you can't wake him up for a good few hours, that ought to show him, chasing lady cats around 2 o'clock in the morning this will never do you any good mister i know that your young and made out of rubber and magic but...oh never mind you'll learn some day


Since my last visit to the Janice household, Luna was just only a little baby, well my oh my how much she has grown, she is just the sweetest little thing that you have ever seen, she is a carbon copy of her father such beautiful red hair i have to say when she grows up she will be one pretty young lady, Don't worry i will document that when the day comes. It also appears that she has this little toy quite a strange thing to give to a child don't you think? i would thought a soft little bunny or a kitty teddy would be the best thing for a young child but this is a strange clown of some sorts but, i digress by the looks of things she really loves that toy so i am not the one to judge.





Oh! Hahaha! looks like little Toby has spotted the camera! Why hello there young man how's life being a kid?  i must say you was up to my knee when i last saw you my my my how much you have grown! "Hahaha! Mam keeps telling me that everyday, she says it feels like only yesterday that i was just a little baby. I just smile and go off and play with my bestest friend in the world!" Aww! well aren't you a darling? and i have to agree on your mother with that, time really does fly when you get older one minute i was 16 and taking my Media GCSE and now, i am speailising in Documentary you can call this "work experience" I say who is your little friend? a friend from school? "I haven't been to school yet, my first day is on Monday and i am nervous, what if the other kids don't like me? oh this is my best friend Squishy! Dad got him just before i was born he told me that he scratched up EVERYTHING! in the house, but he has learned not to do it now though! *Blows kisses* come here little squishy! he is my squishy and always be my little squishy!"  Toby, everything will be fine! everyday you will learn something new! if someone bullies you kick them in the jingle balls! wait! can't say that! not on the SBC! Mike! edit that out. " Erm Miss Rachel can i go out and play with Squishy?" What? oh of course you can you little nugget!








Team! i think Mr & Mrs Janice are back from the Hospital. Tara! Clark! how was the birth? and.... "I am fine Rachel, everything went well! and what? whats the matter?" I can tell you what's the matter, you my lady friend, you are the very first woman to give birth to a mixed gender twins, the whole simming world would love to hear this news! The United Sims of Simica! Simden! Simsrael! I know a bit of Simbrew! "Miss Rachel we are honered, we really are! But us and the Twins need a bit of a rest before anything major!" Yes i understand Mrs Janice, may i ask what did you name the babies? " Ah we named our little Girl Jayne and our little Boy James, i thought it was a nice twinish name!" Wonderful names! Wonderful! i shall let you four rest! You all must be really tired.




And so as another visit draws to a close, i shall pay another visit to the family in a few years, i must see how the twins and the rest of the children grow and learn. This is Rachel signing off, SBC UK Documentaries. Good Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...