Tuesday 1 May 2012

Well...I'm pissed off...

*word of warning, there is a bit of swearing*

a recent post from a so called site called The Mares nest created a storm the other day, and which has pissed me off big time

The Inevitable Reply Post To THAT Post

So Ok first things first, i found that post disgusting...seriously for once mares can you try and not talk trash about people eh? it's not hard, honestly why would people give a shite about what YOU think, So Cororon invited a few members on Sims Forums and Simpletons, DOES IT FREAKING MATTER?? they are both Simming forums! There are here to let people have fun NOT dived people up and claim which is the best.
Honestly i am sick and tired of you bullying people, Just give up already! Play nice, for gods sake.

So lets take a look are the main articul shall we?

"However, since that time, activity had once again tailed off – the one thing we feared when they were time-sharing a lot of their new members with Simpletons. To be blunt, as most of them were merely posting in the forum games section and little else, this had all the hallmarks of Cororon repeating one of Comrade Rich’s old favourite wheezes when they were running up front forums: getting people to post any old crap to maintain a pretence of activity in the hope real members would come along – never a strategy that has worked for any other beleaguered Simming forum in the past."


Excuse me? To be blunt, i haven't really posted all that much on Simpletons either as a matter of fact, i have been more bothered about my Course at University, you know things like that are more important, i would like to complete my course than rather play games all day, Geez i am sorry about caring about my education than post on forums for you guys to comment on, how rude and selfish of me.. I will look into my errors. Oh and if your too blunt to understand i was being sarcastic.

Honestly can you please leave everyone alone and stop bullying them, i am getting sick of this childness behaviour. Leave Cororon and everyone alone! They have done nothing wrong, only you have.

I seriously had to get this off my chest, i think they have gone too far

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...