Thursday 17 May 2012

I just got this message today...



i just got this this afternoon, and i thought to myself, who the heck is this? i don't know a Donald. I kinda find this pretty creepy O_O some random guy messaging me saying that i have a pretty face...Let me say this again...i don't know him, he randomly messaged me saying that i am pretty. Get to know you? Haha! f*** no buddy you can forget that, i would prefer to hear something like this from a guy i know rather than some stranger from god knows where. I didn't take a proper look at his profile picture, and i don't intend on doing so (i have blocked and reported him to Facebook for harassment) God...what a creeper! >.>


Creeper? Get it? :D


thank you! thank you! but seriously, Donald is a nasty Creeper, Minecraft Creepers are only saving their land >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...