Wednesday 2 May 2012

I Have Finished...

My First year at Lincoln! :O oh my goodness, it went by so fast O_O i remember the very first day when i met everyone, it was so nerve racking! I love Janice as my head tutor! she is really nice! (i don't know why i was so nervous about my meeting with her today, it went swimmingly! :P) I just wanted to say congrats to jess for being next year's student rep for the course! :D the modules look quite interesting next year and also it would be more Documentary based and we will be all together more! which is nice ^-^, So now 4 months off, this shall be interesting, i shall be looking for a part time job too. On Saturday i will be getting my new pair of glasses! :D they are super stylish :P they are red and brown they are very very nice! ^.^

and in other news in a bit i will be editing my first lets play for SimstopiaTV, i hope it turns out good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...