Tuesday 29 May 2012

Bad Mood + Sweet Treats Advert = Perfect Time To Rant

I have been on off this bad mood for a few days now and this moment is a perfect time to let my anger out. So anyway, i just saw this video pop up in my sub box today, why the eff am i still subbed to EA? Oh way maybe i can see what stupid and waste of money ideas they keep throwing up at us. Well guys this is the video in question.





i had to HTML edit my post, the youtube search couldn't find it. Ha! Youtube is protecting me from such crap...But anyway my thoughts on this, flipping heck the colours! if you was a 6-9 year old girl you would love something like this, when i was 6 i used to make a mess of everything and colour things a certain colour. I recall doing something like this in TS1 when i first got it. My very first homes where so...neonly bad don't get me wrong, i love neon, it kicks ass, but there are some places where neon colours shouldn't be. Flipping heck what is the point in this pack? I hope it doesn't come out on console, As a console player Sims was great sure in TS2 they couldn't have children but social part of it was crazy and awesome, but i am slowly going off topic here EA YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SELL OUTS I HAVE EVER KNOWN before i rant about other things which piss me off about EA i will finish my rant about this video, enough to make your mouth water, what exactly voice over man? what? there is a shit tone of clothes for women and only two sets for men. A BIT SEXIST MUCH? seriously there has been enough clothes for women than anything else, Sometimes i find it hard to dress my male sims, some of the male items in the game is a bit too... erm what's the word? oh yeah GIRLY. For gods sake when will they ever take into account that guys play this too, and i don't mean 12 year old boys that play kiss chase i mean guys and lads that are in their mid teens and older, if my dad had time and if he knew how how play he would try to play sims. I have noticed the rating when up to T for teen, why doesn't this surprise me? it's those damn (pardon my language) fucking cupcake bras with cherry fucking nipples...what in the fuckity fuck? EA you have a lot to win me over for the next EP, and as for the Diesel stuff pack....please -.- why do we need more advertising in our game? i haven't heard of Diesel until i heard it from others, i just thought it was a freaking car fuel :/  Well this is all i have to say about this shit pack, oh sorry.. Stuff Pack, I am sorry but it all went down hill when Showtime came around, and that's a crap of pointless crap you can disagree with me on that but that EP is not worth my time.

So ok another thing that pisses me off about EA, their damn compertions. Most of these are only available in the US erm hello? wake up call the US isn't the only place on the planet that plays video games.

Now don't get me wrong, i like Katy Perry, but this is shit...

That's about it, i am all angry out at the minute, if i have another mood swing i'll just find something else from EA to yell about :P again sorry about the bad language, but it was a bad mood swing and needed to be getting rid of. Too many awesome people, they don't deserve to see or hear me being moody D:

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree. I have nothing against Katy Perry, but this right here, is ridiculous.

    I remember when they had people come in and re-do their songs in simlish that would then be added into the game, but that was never accompanied with a matching Stuff Pack. They never sold out in TS1, they sold out once with H&M Fashion in Sims 2, and here we go, TS3 and they're selling THIS? I mean, it actually wouldn't be half bad if it didn't involve Katy Perry. Yeah, candyland type stuff is good, but I don't want her candy-boob outfit in my game.

    Ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! As GT said I don't hate Katy Perry, but I don't need, nor want, her "stuff" in my game. I cannot believe how hard they are pushing this SP...I have never seen an EP/SP pushed so hard before (that only makes me think that they know deep down it is not being well received by the regulars--"maybe if we push it on them, they'll change their minds!!!!") . The SP is a joke...maybe not to the younger generation (and I mean the newbies to the game that just now started playing sims) that are fanatic's about KP, but I've even heard some of them scoff at this SP.

    ReplyDelete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...