Thursday 31 May 2012

Holy Crap They are finally uploaded! Oy...

My 5th EP is finally uploaded! it was due yesterday but it took so long, i couldn't be bothered to have a late night (didn't want to be a zombie) 5 hours it took, and it's only 32 minute video, i tried uploading it from the upload button on youtube, but that took forever (that's why i tend to upload from Movie Maker. But anyway i have uploaded two videos today, one is my last message on SimstopiaTV


and my 5th EP


you can still find them both in my Lets Play section here. Oy... that's the last that i'll be uploading today 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...