Monday 30 April 2012

News! & My first fraps video O_O

I am never satisfied with one scheme for my blog, i get easily board of the same thing all the time. I noticed there was this nice red theme, then the idea came to me, Red Dress, Bella-ish, Hell why not eh? i think my simself looks great in a red dress :P So last night i created a little photoshoot with her. These are the photos that i have taken and obviously the one you see at the top i thought fit best :P



















:P










Stylish! Isn't she? :P

and now...for my first fraps video, Now parts of it, it feels painful to watch and i wish my mind didn't go blank, but that will be the first thing that i will work on for my next practice video, because if i am going to do some lets plays for Simstopia i need to chitter chat, you know :P and don't sound so derpy (well i think i do) Funny thing is that i haven't got anything to talk about in Minecraft, Meh who is really bothered if i start talking about The Recreation Of Premades site i have got going, but yeah..yeah that will be the topic for my next practice video, but honestly i am never ever going to do a 20 minute video again :/ it had taken around 4 hours to upload and process, i think 5 minutes will do fine, i am sure no body will mind :P

and so...the video O.O i think i get better towards the end where i am fighting mobs, but you know practice makes perfect!



Also tomorrow i shall be going for my yearly eye test, i was going to book mine for today but they couldn't have me so i am having it tomorrow, i am seriously ready for a new prescription. I honestly think my eye sight has got a lot more worse, i am beginning to be a lot more short sighted :( and i thought i was improving. But anyway they will tell me what i need tomorrow, i think most of the time there i will be picking which new specs i like :P i can't go for crappy ones! i do like thick rimmed glasses though :P    

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...