Tuesday 17 April 2012

They surely can't be serious about this...

seriously look at my next term's timetable...this is for 2 weeks O_O then thats it! :/ i heard that i will be learning something about employment, but honestly why couldn't they talk about it in term 2? before easter! i could of chilled and found a part time job for the next few months ahead :/


i have just sent an email to the admins about this, cause honestly i am confused, that's not a freaking term! >.> But it shall be nice to get my butt back into Lincoln, i haven't eaten all of my fruit loops which comes to me as a bit of a surprise lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...