Sunday 27 August 2017

Hetalia Spinoff: Tsungirisu

Theme Song:


The title is a mixture of Tsundere & Igirisu.

I have had this thought bubbling in my head all day Saturday. I think it would be interesting to write a draft of a script for Tsungirisu. Obviously Hima is taking his sweet time introducing the rest of the UK & other relations. If I am going to be honest this script would contain a fair bit of logic while also I want to have a good amount of banter.

How I am visualising it, Arthur will be the main character due to his characteristics being more familiar to fans, it wouldn’t make sense if he was addressed as Igirisu since that means “Britain” he would technically be called イングランド [Ingurando]. Within the first script Scotland スコットランド [Sukottorando], Wales ウェールズ [U~ēruzu], Northen Ireland 北アイルランド [Kitaairurando] & アイルランド [Airurando] plus not forgetting Sealand シーランド [Shīrando]. They will all display different variations of the Tsundere trait, they all maybe different but in all fairness they are alike.

The introduction will be set in the modern day, The UK & Ireland finished their trade agreement meeting & they’re about to knock off for the day, the topic will expand on their nature & personalities while getting some serious issues plus being able to tell a joke here & there.

At some point I would like to write historical scripts but I’ll stick with the modern script for now & see where that’ll take me. I will update you all on this idea on a later date, I just wanted to put this basic idea out there since it has been stuck in my head all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...