Saturday 19 August 2017

Thinking About Joining Kleeneze?

Dear Reader,

This is my open letter to you, an open letter for me to share my experience with Kleeneze with you. As you're reading this I can only assume that you have an interest in working from home & I wouldn't blame you it sounds like a fantastic idea! Doing a little job on the side, spending time with your family perfect isn't it? Or is it too perfect? Does it sound a bit too good to be true? Now my dear reader I'm not asking you to listen to me or do what I did but I want you to read my experience & give you some food for thought.

I can only assume that you are currently doing a bit of research on the company, wise choice! I have never heard of Kleeneze before I applied via TotalJobs, unfortunately it wasn't till I saw a number of reviews stating the same thing constantly. "Get Rich Quick Scheme" "Little Return" Allow me to give you a few examples but before doing so, I find it rather suspicious that all good reviews come from generic looking accounts. Here is my first example to better understand my situation.

Link To Examples

Now please observe these generic looking examples. Which review do you trust more?


Lets go back to my experience for a moment, When was new to the business I was told not to listen to the reviews as they were & I quote from my sponsor "By people who couldn't be bothered & didn't work hard" at the time & I can still agree with that it was a rather rude & harsh comment, Who knows if my sponsor could be saying such things about me to new workers, whose to say that my sponsor could be talk about me to you?

My Dear Reader I am no slacker, I own my own small Media Production business, I have been to University for three years, I worked my fingers to the bone for Kleeneze & I got nothing in return apart from a box full of catalogs that no one will ever read. Be honest with me reader, do you read every catalog that comes through your letterbox? What about the little flyers from shops around town? Have you read that flyer that Boyes sent out? Yes, My point exactly. Dear reader, does this look like someone who would slack on their business? I have endless of files within this folder, advertisements, letters, everything. All that hard work & no progression.



Here is another example of "Tongue & Cheek" If business takes years to perfect, isn't there an issue on its own? If its been going for 90 years shouldn't there be some sort of progression for new business owners? Even being part of Kleeneze for a while their videos have that strange vibe in them, take a look at this video & read the gent's comments, it doesn't feel professional.


Allow me to give you another example, Here we have a gent speaking about the MLM based companies & how their methods do not work, Kleeneze is a MLM company. Fun Fact before I show you the video the situation with MLM companies, they remind me a lot about call centres & people who tend to cold call you. I, Myself have spent some time in a call centre & the methods are very alike. Its bothersome & people just want to carry on with their lives.


To finish off my blog entry on this I will leave you with the final advice my sponsor gave me when I was at my wits end, I couldn't find anyone who would be interested in the business, The Catalogs didn't work & nor did the online shop that was created. Me: I've tried to get the family interested & I have struggled to get anywhere with the neighbours. Plus with hardly any money coming in I wouldn't fancy paying £30. I would need to seek out other forms of work before I go into greater depths of catalogs."  Sponsor: i don't know what else to suggest. I've never had anyone that couldn't find at least 5 people to hand catalogues to. Or who were prepared to knock on a few doors to hand them out. At the end of the day they are not earning you anything sitting in your own home so you may as well pop them through 5 doors with a polite notice saying you will call for them tomorrow. 

And with that I did everything I could. I am currently in the process of leaving Kleeneze & I am looking forward to the day where I no longer need to worry about it anymore.

Disclaimer: My Experience here is no way in any shape or form attacking the company, I respect everyone within Kleeneze, the people that I have worked with have been fantastic, I am just stating that the marketing & the process was not my thing, I am sharing my point of view & giving potential business owners a bit of food for thought. I admire & respect my sponsor & the people in the group I was in & the other members of Kleeneze who tried their hardest to get my business up & running, I wish them nothing but the best for their future endeavours. 

If you the reader would like to get in contact with me about my experience please drop a comment & I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...