Friday 18 August 2017

So After 5 Years I'm Back

Well, that depends with life going the way it is I have no idea how I am going to keep up a schedule for me to create a habit to write here often, it is something I would like to do more of.. I mean I have redecorated the place, new name, new appearance.. I haven't gotten rid of the old posts.. I couldn't be bothered to deal with all that.. its too much.. I thought I should crack on updating everything.. I'm still in the process of doing that. I hope that this forwards to Tumblr, I would like to share my stories there as well as here.

I do have a few topics that I would like to talk about. One is regarding my situations with a certain company known as Kleeneze, I would like to get that up as soon as possible.. I do have some wise words to share for potential shop owners for the business. What I can share right now is: Please think its not as easy as they say it is.

The other subject I would like to talk about is regarding The Hetalia Fandom, mostly revolving around RP & people who RP as Arthur Kirkland. If you don't know me I currently write within the eyes of the green gentleman. I would like to share my disgust on how a select number of individuals portray him, its disgusting.

I just wanted to write something up to tell you all that this blog will be coming back to life, so expect some interesting posts within days to come. I'm looking forward to it.. I needed a place where I could write about myself & share the wonders that flow within my mind. So let the good times role!

I'm off to dabble, Take Care Squad.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...