Wednesday 30 January 2013

Ok, one of you is a clone!



I was just nosing around looking at who liked my pictures and i saw this =o, i know there is a saying that two heads are better than one but this is going to the extreme =o, is this the power of the fae? the power of the bubble dragons? Cor attacked the like button? =o Which also i did find it quite amusing to see xD I just wanted to show this little glitch.

Now Bing's lecture! As i entered the room and saw him, my expression was like this..


I have said this about many people before but..he was a lot shorter than i expected, my god he was funny! xD and if only my recording didn't mess up i would be presenting it right now to you all, but he was recording it with Jack Howard (the other chap i walked passed the other day xP) I hope he uploads it soon, he said some really interesting things and funny things, and even the smallest things like "YOU HAD ONLY ONE JOB LIGHT GUY!" xD I died laughing, cause the guy who was sorting out the lights for Bing kept messing up! xD


Erm..what else have i got to talk about? xP Oh..from Bing's lecture and public speaking, i thought about doing vlogs about my projects, he talked about how they helped him with public speaking, so i am having a think about this, at the minute i'm just...


Oh, and one last picture spam before i get the Decades Stuff Pack =D




Folder With Pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...