Sunday 27 January 2013

Guess Who's Coming To Lincoln Tomorrow!

It's Bing! =D (One of Tomska's friends xP) His Youtube :P


^ that's him =P

What has this got to do with me? Well..he is hosting a lecture tomorrow at 11-12, (fits nicely cause it's after my first lecture and it's not all that far away xP) 

*Le E-Mail Message from Tutor*

Hi guys

Chris Bingham aka Bing, who we looked at last semester is coming to Lincoln on Monday. 

He's giving a lecture about his work since leaving Uni and his plans for the future.

The lecture is in MB1019 between 11 and 12 this coming Monday. 

Would be great if you could come along and here him speak. 

Hopefully see you there. 

Graham
Sent from my iPhone 

I have always thought about working on Youtube and maybe Bing would flood out some advice, wont hurt to attend, i mean i have four hours free after my first lecture so why not? After he'll have a meet up but i am assuming all of his fangirls would come and attack him ._. Well i can attack the fangirls with my cold >:D

Thought i'd share this xP I walked passed Jack Howard two weeks ago xP He's a lot shorter than i imagined xP

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...