Tuesday 11 December 2012

Ok, I Have To Speak Up..

I have two topics that i want to address right now they are both extremely serious and the more in think about them, the more aggravated i get. The first topic is programmes about funerals and death, honestly who's bright idea is it to produce such things? I find it really mean and horrible (obviously right now it's really horrible for me at the minute because of my Grandad) but it's really sad, and at this time of the year too, it's meant to be a happy time not a time for sorrow, if my Grandad didn't pass i wouldn't be so pissy about this but i am. I understand that not many people would understand about funerals and death but this types of programmes are stupid and pointless, a person who hasn't experienced the issue wouldn't feel the same way as a person who has. Why people why? Why can't you just not bother and leave this matter personal and make something that isn't going to affect people. Yeah many other programmes affect people, but do you see my point here? Also the second thing that i would like to talk about is friends, i am having a bit of a problem with a few friends, Let me tell you something, what do you think when you hear the word Friend? What i picture is someone who comes and says hello to you, sticks by you. I have a few people in my friends list on Facebook and Simbook that think we're friends but i don't think we are, you can not ignore someone after so long and still call them a friend, I have TRIED all i could to keep the friendships going but NOTHING nothing at all, i am wasting my time with people, and you know what? the people in question NEVER gave me support even though i have said i am in a bad time and i want people to keep a on me AND you still want to be "friends"? You can forget about that, if you leave a friendship and ignore it, that's it. You may like adding people and "be friends with them" on your friends list, i don't! I like to have friends in my friends list cause they are my friends! I am not naming these people cause i can not deal with any crap right now.

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...