Wednesday 12 December 2012

12/12/12

A little randomness for the day! I love these types of dates and it's the last we'll ever see...or is it? =o












THE ADVENTURES OF CHUCKIE!



It was a lazy Saturday afternoon




















Chuckie needed to go to "the little dogs  room until "




















HEY CHUCKIE I CATCHED THE WORLDS BIGGEST BIRD!!
(Chuckie didn't need to pee after that shock, but he was wondering what silverware felt like)




















Oh Magic, have you noticed that your feet look like tiny hamsters? They are cute!




















So did that bird taste like Chicken? I'm hungry!




















Omri isn't awake yet, i want Chicken




















Chuckie, just follow me, i'll show you the huge Chicken!



















i so can't wait to see this giant chicken, Magic!


















So where is it?

















It's behind you, Look! it's sitting on the bath!

















I swear Cannon, that Cat needs help, Rubber Ducks are not alive!


















MEANWHILE!

I DO NO APPROVE!

















Urghh..

















I...Can't...

















My chair was just too far away, i'll just flop here

















*Hours Later*
Oh thank goodness, he didn't see me...


















The Timey Wimey degree is far too high-tech for people in this time, even for myself, i must travel back to the future!

















and a 1,2,3 and..

















Dive!

















Gurl, you don't know the meaning of stylish!

















........

















Defuq?

















..........

















Well that shut me up..

















How did i get out here?


No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...