Friday 14 December 2012

At least i have "Some" real friends..

I still don't understand what's up with people, Why would a friend treat another friend of mine the same but treat me differently. What is the matter with you people? I haven't done anything, yes i am going through a crazy time and emotions are swinging from side to side but can at least you all understand what's happening instead of moving away from me? Why don't you just act like a friend? Oh wait..you know what? You never really spoke to me in god knows when. I shouldn't stand for this! I am cleaning out all the people who i thought where my friends in all accounts i have, don't even try coming back to talk to me if you want to take my friends fine let that be, i'll see who are my real friends. In life there are so many people like you guys i just need to try avoid you all. When i had a chat with my friend yesterday about this matter he told me and i am sure people who are friends with me in this Community agree with him on this. "I can not chose who you want to be friends with, This is all up to you, I can't chose between you or _-_-_-" I agree with him and i have made my decision. Again i am disabling the comments i am having a crisis with this and i don't want people making me upset.  

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...