Thursday 15 November 2012

This is seriously unfair

I am really getting aggravated again i thought pre-ordering something meant getting on time and or early, I am talking about my order of The Sims 3 Seasons, my god i am so annoyed right now, the game has been out of stock for nearly over a week now, can someone tell me how on earth is this possible for one of the biggest stores in the country is having trouble getting a hold of stock. Really..and this not just it also "Depending on your location, our carriers will normally deliver within 2 to 5 working days once an item is in stock."  Ok seriously, if it's in stock tomorrow i have to wait another freaking week to get my game? Ok can i ask what kind of service is this? I honestly don't know why i even bothered to be honest, but it's really hard to get a hold of games here Sims to be one of them.  

Please! Can i at least have one game that i can have on time? it's not much to ask

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...