Friday 16 November 2012

More Waiting...

I finally got news about my game, my game has been fully dispatched and it should be with me around Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, which is really annoying, what was the point of pre-ordering when you don't get it on the day? Getting stock in this country just pees me off. Also i am going to be sorting out my contact details from in this community i am no longer being part of any forums including PM's now. The only time i will appear on a forum is when i am part of a comp, but if people really need to contact me, you can find on on TS3.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...