Wednesday 21 November 2012

Important Notice

Everyone, I have some news to share with you all. Most of you all may know my Grandad has been really poorly over the past few weeks, he was suffering with diabetes, he lacked sugars and salts in his blood. Well around 13:40 this afternoon he passed away. As a family we haven't come to terms with the news yet. There isn't a date for the funeral yet. I would appreciate if everyone would keep positive around me and while talking to me. Thank You to all who have stopped to read this. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers and thoughts to you and your family during this hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you and your family. Hope you all recover and keep strong. :]

    ReplyDelete

"You Can't Spell Uke without UK!! xDDD" Hetalia Fandom Rant

If I ever needed an excuse to leave this fandom, it would be this statement right here. The term "You can't spell Uke without UK&q...